Election 2008 Voting Information
Today, November 4th, is Election Day! Remember to vote
Where and when do I vote?
Find your polling place, voting times, and other important information by checking out these sites and the hotline below. These resources are good, but not perfect. To be doubly sure, you can also contact your local elections office
* Obama's VoteForChange site: voteforchange.com
* League of Women Voters' site: vote411.org/pollfinder.php
* Obama's voter hotline: 877-US4-OBAMA (877-874-6226)
What should I do before I go?
* After you've entered your address on either Vote For Change
<http://www.voteforchange.com> or Vote411
<http://www.vote411.org/bystate.php>, read the voting instructions
and special rules for your state.
* Voting ID laws vary from state to state, but if you have ID, bring
* Check out all the voting myths and misinformation to look out for:
What if something goes wrong?
* Not on the voter list? Make sure you're at the right polling
place, then demand a provisional ballot.
* If you're voting on an electronic machine with a paper record,
verify that the record is accurate.
* Need legal help? Call 1-866-OUR-VOTE.
* If you encounter a problem, try to videotape the situation and
submit it to VideoTheVote.org <http://www.videothevote.org/>
Now, everybody go vote!!!