Sunday, October 22, 2006

Whew - we had quite a gale last night. It did in a lot of trees and seems to have taken my ISP offline for now. I am going to write this and post it later. Been a long while since I put any updates out. Last weekend, I was in Littleton, MA for the Northeast Leonberger Club Specialty with Milos. He did a good job and took his class (Novice Dog) and then came in second in the next round - Reserve Winner Dog. I was proud. I posted his results and a small picture on "his page". Also some shots in the Gallery.

There was a funny in the hotel. He does very well staying with me, but in the middle of the night I woke up to his growling. He is a noisy sleeper and dreams of porcupines and deer alot - but this time, it seemed urgent. It also was slowly increasing in volume and deepness. I switched on the light and broke into laughter. There he stood - stretched to his full height - full ruffled down the back - tail up and curled - growling at ---- his reflection in the full length mirror on the closet doors. He must have woken up to see another leo in his room!! When the light came on, he realized what was going on and just drooped -- with the funniest look on his face. What a clown.

Winter is going to be pretty quiet for both him and Sophie. I do want to get him into some class again, but it is difficult to find things here in the "Maine woods".

No comments: