How to rate the summer?
Here are the top 8 ways to know it is a good berry year:
- You ignore those less than an inch long
- Your dog ignores those less than an inch long
- You pick you breakfast every day
- All the animal droppings are full of seed and have a tint of purple
- You have to quit freezing them so you have a corner left for some corn
- You have scratches all over your hands and arms
- Your walks take you three times as long as usual
- You chuckle everytime you drive by the $4 / pint signs on your way home
And today I noticed the elderberries are getting ripe.